• 好评度0点
  • 社区居民
  • 忠实会员
阅读:3462回复:0

TB 行内拼写检查 测试版征询测试

楼主#
更多 发布于:2005-01-20 08:13
来自mozillazine.org
I've been working on adding integrated inline spell checking to Thunderbird for the last couple weeks. This work is based on some original work done by Neil Deakin for the NVU product (thank you Neil!)

I now have a Windows installer and zip build you can use to help test my current inline spell checking work if you are interested:

Installer:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ ... dSetup.exe

ZIP:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/ ... -win32.zip

Important: Known Issues

* 01/18 update fixes: type: foo wednesday foo. Use arrow keys to move back to the w in wednesday. now delete the w and replace with a capital W.
    * 01/18 update fixes: numbers at the start of a line were treated as a mispelling.
    * 01/18 update fixes: Misspelling underline sometimes disappears. type: "xxx aaa bbb. ccc", then backspace 3 times (to delete the "ccc"), then type "ccc" again. "bbb" will no longer be underlined.
    * It currently doesn't work for misspelled contractions (words that have a ' in them) as we treat the apostrophe as an end of word delimeter.
    * It currently doesn't work on text you paste into the compose window. Only on words you type and only after you enter a word terminating character like a space or a line return or punctuation.
    * It's easy to fake the spell checker out by typing inside of a misspell word then moving the cursor to another word.

Useage Notes:

* Be sure to do a custom install and turn off talkback otherwise you'll get an installer error. This is a developer made build and I did not put talkback in it.
    * This build is based off of the trunk as of 01/16/2005. Any bugs that are in builds from the 16th will of course be in this test build as well.
    * To turn on the inline spell checker: Tools / Options / Compose. Or Options / Check Spelling As You Type from the compose window (a per compose window setting).
    * A misspelled word gets a dotted red line placed under it. If you bring up a context menu on that word, you'll see the first 7 suggestions for the word followed by menu items for Adding to the Dictionary or Ignoring the word.
    * FYI, the download size is larger than an automated nightly build because I don't have the same compression tools on my developer machine that the automated build machine does.

Please post feedback and comments to this thread. Thanks for helping test this build for those of you who choose to try it out.

-Scott

有兴趣的朋友来试试吧。
目前最新版本是:Firefox 37,  请各位注意升级保证安全。
游客

返回顶部