• 贡献值40点
  • 好评度20点
  • 社区居民
阅读:2385回复:7

瞧瞧人家这故事编得

楼主#
更多 发布于:2006-10-01 02:05
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Reply to: E-mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:misstina_mark@yahoo.co.uk">misstina_mark@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Dear,
   Â
Permit me to inform you my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I am Miss Tina Mark, the only born of late Mr&amp;Mrs Henry Mark. My father was a wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast and was killed by rebels on the arrangement of his business associate.

Before the death of my father in one private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ten million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. ($10,500,000.00) deposited in custody of Security Firm here in Abidjan as the only born and the next of Kin of deposit of the BOX that contains the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was killed. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice for investment purpose such as real estate management and others.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful withdrawal of the BOX of the money for onward transfer into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within days as soon as you signify interest to assist me please Anticipating to hear from you immediately.
   Â
Reply to: E-mail: misstina_mark@yahoo.co.uk

Best regards,
Â
Miss Tina Mark.

----
 This email have been sent using Talk Digger(talkdigger.com) by [CrossBud]
游客

返回顶部