• 贡献值40点
  • 好评度20点
  • 社区居民
阅读:2369回复:7

瞧瞧人家这故事编得

楼主#
更多 发布于:2006-10-01 02:05
Abidjan, Ivory Coast.
Reply to: E-mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:misstina_mark@yahoo.co.uk">misstina_mark@yahoo.co.uk</a><!-- e -->

Dear,
   Â
Permit me to inform you my desire of going into business relationship with you.

I am Miss Tina Mark, the only born of late Mr&amp;Mrs Henry Mark. My father was a wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan , the economic capital of Ivory coast and was killed by rebels on the arrangement of his business associate.

Before the death of my father in one private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bed side and told me that he has the sum of ten million, five hundred thousand United State Dollars. ($10,500,000.00) deposited in custody of Security Firm here in Abidjan as the only born and the next of Kin of deposit of the BOX that contains the money.

He also explained to me that it was because of his wealth that he was killed. That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice for investment purpose such as real estate management and others.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful withdrawal of the BOX of the money for onward transfer into your nominated account overseas.

Furthermore, you indicate your options towards assisting me as I believe that this transaction would be concluded within days as soon as you signify interest to assist me please Anticipating to hear from you immediately.
   Â
Reply to: E-mail: misstina_mark@yahoo.co.uk

Best regards,
Â
Miss Tina Mark.

----
 This email have been sent using Talk Digger(talkdigger.com) by [CrossBud]
getghost
千年狐狸
千年狐狸
  • UID1424
  • 注册日期2004-12-26
  • 最后登录2014-10-17
  • 发帖数1143
  • 经验33枚
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值10点
  • 好评度0点
  • 社区居民
1楼#
发布于:2006-10-01 02:05
每月也收到4,5封。
梁朝伟街头格斗,一个打六个
Tokyo Raiders Umbrella Fight

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYxNTU5NTY0.html
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_hyvkren_o0
ccbbs
千年狐狸
千年狐狸
  • UID3450
  • 注册日期2005-02-28
  • 最后登录2012-08-24
  • 发帖数2857
  • 经验10枚
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
2楼#
多了。。

zlbruce
非常火狐
非常火狐
  • UID5714
  • 注册日期2005-05-05
  • 最后登录2013-05-16
  • 发帖数903
  • 经验10枚
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
3楼#
我一月也有4、5封
让想象夺权
非常火狐
非常火狐
  • UID12756
  • 注册日期2006-05-14
  • 最后登录2010-05-07
  • 发帖数611
  • 经验10枚
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
4楼#
我收到的都是日语的。
getghost
千年狐狸
千年狐狸
  • UID1424
  • 注册日期2004-12-26
  • 最后登录2014-10-17
  • 发帖数1143
  • 经验33枚
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值10点
  • 好评度0点
  • 社区居民
5楼#
不是非洲小國的總統兒子,就是你中了頭獎,
再不是的話就是老婆在老公(已經逝世很久)的桌下找回你的資料,
要將資金分一半給你。(因為你是他的朋友.....~!@#$%我什麼時候多了一個非洲小國的朋友????)
梁朝伟街头格斗,一个打六个
Tokyo Raiders Umbrella Fight

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTYxNTU5NTY0.html
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_hyvkren_o0
elisha
千年狐狸
千年狐狸
  • UID5901
  • 注册日期2005-05-12
  • 最后登录2017-11-15
  • 发帖数1436
  • 经验12枚
  • 威望0点
  • 贡献值0点
  • 好评度0点
  • 社区居民
6楼#
Dear Lucky Winner,
Internet lottery
The Free Lotto Organisation
UK (United Kingdom)
Reference number A206-35-707
Ticket numbers 390-15-54-35
We are glad to inform you that your E-mail address appears as the confirmed
Winner of our last email lottery program held on the 29 of September 2006.
Your e-mail address attached to Reference number A206-35-707, lucky numbers 390-15-54-35, which consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump sum payment of EUR 3,500.000.00 euros. [Three Million and five hundred thousand euros only]
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This promotional program takes place every year. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from over 200,000 companies and 50,000, 000 individual email addresses and names from all over the world.
In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference number and lucky numbers in all correspondence. We ask that you should keep your winning information confidential until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to you. To file for your claim or for further details please contact our agent and forward the required details asked for from the form below via a plain text message:
Contact Details for claim release process
Name: Richard Purkhardt
EMAIL: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:freelotto2006lotto@katamail.com">freelotto2006lotto@katamail.com</a><!-- e -->
In respect of our commitment towards helping the less privilege, we ask that you voluntarily contribute 1% of your Global winnings to any charity organization you desire at your convenience.
NOTE: All winning must be claimed not later than 3rd Quarter of this fiscal year 2006.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional program.
This email and its attachments are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. You should not disclose the contents to any other person. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.
FREE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
Please fill and forward the form below via a plain text message in order to have your claim process for release.
FORM
Internet lottery
The Free Lotto Organisation
UK (United Kingdom)
LOTTERY PAYMENT APPLICATION FORM
(To be completed by lottery winners only)
Ticket Number: …………………………………………………………………
Reference Number: …………………………………………………………………
First Name: ……………………………………………………………………………
Last Name: ……………………………………………………………………………
Home Address: ……………………………………………………………………
Telephone (Home)/ Mobile: ………………………………………………
Fax (Private or Office): …………………………………………………………………
Email Address: ………………………………………………………………
Date of Birth: ………………………………………………………………………
Marital Status: ………………………………………………………………………
I.............................………hereby declare that the above information are true and binding on me. If at any time it is discovered that I have given false information, I will forfeit my rights to my winnings.
Yours Sincerely,
Mrs. Elizabeth Jenson
(Lottery Coordinator)
IMPORTANT NOTICE.
Please be informed that NON RESIDENTS of Ireland and United Kingdom will be required to procure a Affidavits of Lotto Claim/Court clearance certificate from the Court in Ireland prior to award payment policy of Organisers/European Gaming Board as required by the Clearance office.
Please be aware that your Paying Authority wills Effect Payment Swiftly upon satisfactory Report, Verifications and validation provided by this Clearance Office

And so at last the beast fell and the unbelievers rejoiced.
But all was not lost, for from the ash rose a great bird.
The bird gazed down upon the unbelievers and cast fire
and thunder upon them.For the beast had been
reborn with its strength renewed, and the
followers of Mammon cowered in horror.

from The Book of Mozilla, 7:15
hnstxx
千年狐狸
千年狐狸
  • UID1952
  • 注册日期2005-01-09
  • 最后登录2013-05-14
  • 发帖数4977